Disclaimer for CornwallBreastSurgeon.com
- All information contained on this website has been written by and reflects the personal views and opinions of Mr Iain Brown, Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon. It should in no way be regarded as either definitive or representing the views of any other surgeon, doctor, institution or organisation.
- While every effort has been made to ensure that this information is accurate, Mr Iain Brown does not accept liability for any typographical errors, third party information or changes in opinion over time.
- Mr Iain Brown makes no representations, warranties or undertakings in relation to any of the content of this website (including quality, accuracy or fitness for purpose of the content). By using this website you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to comply with these terms and conditions you may always discontinue your use of this website.
- Mr Iain Brown will not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use of this website. You may of course discontinue use of this website at any time.
- Copyright of all material, including the cornwallbreastsurgeon.com logo, contained on this site is held by Mr Iain Brown. No part of this site may be reproduced in any way except for personal use. You are permitted to download, copy, reproduce and/or electronically save part or parts of the contents of this website on the basis that it is to be used solely for personal use. Any other use of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited.
- While links to other sites are included for further information, Mr Iain Brown does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, communications or materials available at such linked sites, or at any link contained in a linked site. Mr Iain Brown does not intend for these third party links to be endorsements of the linked entities to Mr Iain Brown and are provided for convenience only.
- Use of this website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising as a result of contravention of these laws will be referred to the English courts.